1. The term Conference Organizers as used herein shall mean the personnel and agents of the Central Water Commission, Kerala Water Resources Department (KWRD), Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB), National Institute of Technology, Calicut (NITC), and College of Engineering, Trivandrum (CET) who are organizing this Conference. The term Exhibitor shall mean the company and its personnel and agents selecting to participate in the Exhibition. Once Exhibitor has submitted (uploaded) the Request for Exhibition Stall, all terms shall become binding.
2. Exhibitors shall be selected by the Conference Organizers at their sole discretion from among those companies providing products or services related to or of interest to the water resources management and dam safety.
3. Space assigned consists of a table, which will vary in size depending on the stall, and two chairs.
4. The Conference Organizers reserve the right to change its allocation of Exhibition stall at any time based upon space availability or other considerations.
5. When available, the floor plans submitted by the Conference Organizers to the Exhibitor in advance are believed to be generally accurate, but the Conference Organizers are not responsible for variations in actual measurements.
6. Exhibitor shall not assign, subject, or share in whole or in part, its Exhibition stall without written consent from the Conference organizers.
7. Activities in any Exhibition stall which will disturb Exhibitors in the immediate area are prohibited.
8. Only registered Exhibitors and their registered employees shall be permitted to display or demonstrate any products, processes or services, solicit orders, or distribute advertising, promotional, or other materials at the Exhibition.
9. Each Exhibitor shall remain within its own Exhibition stall while distributing literature, product samples, or other materials or conducting any promotional or other activities. The aisles of the exhibit area may not be used for any of the aforementioned purposes.
10. Nothing will be nailed, taped, tacked, glued, stapled or otherwise attached to walls, floors, windows or other parts of the building or furniture. Exhibitors violating this regulation are expressly bound, at their expense, to repair any damage which they cause.
11. Conference Organizers have selected an “Authorized Contractor” to provide the facilities and services for the Exhibition; Exhibitors are highly encouraged to obtain facilities like: phone lines, internet, labour, furnishings, carpet, lighting, decoration, LED/LCD projection systems, equipment and any other supplies and services through the Authorized Contractor. All charges for these services shall be the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor who shall directly pay the same to the contractor.
12. Exhibitor shall keep the exhibit opened and staffed at all times during Conference time; all exhibits shall be set-up and be ready at least one hour prior to Conference starting. Exhibitors shall not obstruct the general view nor hide the exhibits of others.
13. The Exhibitor shall not play music, use any PA system, audio or visual displays or presentations which, in whole or in part, are consider objectionable by the Conference Organizers.
14. All Exhibition stalls shall be adequately staffed during Conference timings. Exhibits shall not be removed until the conclusion of the Conference. Upon the conclusion of the Conference, the Exhibitor shall promptly remove all exhibits and related materials, well before 1800 h on the concluding day.
15. All exhibit materials shall conform to applicable fire and safety codes and practices. All packaging containers and materials shall be removed from the floor and must be hidden from public view. Exhibitors shall be solely responsible for maintaining their display area, with due regard for the safety of the public.
16. Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for compliance with all the laws and regulations related to public safety, and fire safety.
17. Security for all Exhibitor equipment, materials and personnel remains the responsibility of the individual Exhibitor. Conference Organizers do not assume any responsibility for the Exhibitors property, his staff or agents from theft, fire and accident, or any other cause. Exhibitors should insure against fire, theft, damage, loss, etc. Exhibitors are encouraged to engage guards at their own expense.
18. Conference Organizers and/or the Exhibition Facility, their agents and employees shall not be responsible for any damage, illness or injury to Exhibitor personnel, agents or attendees. Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold harmless, Conference Organizers and the Exhibition Facility from all liability which might ensue from any cause whatsoever.
19. Conference Organizers may cancel, postpone or terminate the Exhibition, in the event that the Exhibition is unable to operate, in the sole determination of Conference Organizers, whether due to acts of God, war, illness, public safety, strike, civil commotion, picketing, fire or state of emergency, or by reason of any other occurrence not under the control of Conference Organizers, or otherwise. In the event of such cancellation, postponement or termination, the Exhibitor shall not make any claim for damages or expenses from the Conference Organizers.
20. Conference Organizers reserves the right to interpret, amend, and enforce these TERMS & CONDITIONS at any time. Exhibitor shall carry and maintain insurance during the Exhibition, including move-in and move-out days, and at its sole cost and expense, personal injury and property damage coverage under a policy of general liability insurance, for bodily injury, death and for property damage.
21. Conference Organizers may take photographs and/or record videos of Exhibitors Exhibition stalls, speaker presentations, guests and personnel before, during, or after the open hours of the Exhibition for any promotional and marketing purposes; Exhibitor grants permission to Conference Organizers for the same.
22. If Conference Organizers are unable to perform their obligations for any reason beyond their reasonable control including but not limited to acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm, flood, or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, wars, terrorisms, strikes, supplier failures, shortages, breach, or delay, such non-performance Conference Organizers shall be excused without further liability of any kind.